The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention estimates that approximately 9 people are killed and over 1,000 are injured every day in the U.S. as a result of crashes involving a distracted driver.
Subaru wanted a distraction-free interface that seamlessly brings content such as fuel prices, music, podcasts and other location-based services (LBS) into its vehicles. To provide customers with safe driving experience, Subaru chose Aha Radio by HARMAN.
Built on the HARMAN Ignite platform, our solution presents a wide range of content options that can be personalized for each driver, making their driving experiences more comfortable and stress-free.
Few highlights of Aha Radio:
- A new level of entertainment and connectivity
- 100,000 radio and podcast channels
- On-demand music from MOG and Rhapsody
- Fingertip access to internet audio and multimedia content
- Personalized restaurant recommendations from Yelp
- Available in English, French, Japanese, and Spanish
Whether you are looking for your favorite song or for hotels to stay, the futuristic, in-dash interface makes finding everything you want as smooth and safe as the turn of a radio dial.
Download and read now!